Optional pail protectors to extend seal life and reduce clean-up of BlueGrip workholding adhesive. To be inserted between the dispenser follower plate and the adhesive in the pail.
Barrel-filling system for BlueGrip workholding adhesive.
- 1L cartridge reservoir.
- Includes stand with retainer block.
- Use to fill 30 cc syringes from a 1L cartridge.
End caps fit securely over syringe and cartridge tabs, and feature a center push button that makes it easy to create a snug, airtight seal.
Part #: 43800 – Use to cap 30 cc amber syringe barrel, 20 per box
Part #: 46802 – Use to cap 1L amber cartridge barrel, 10 per box
Tip caps protect BlueGrip workholding adhesive from light exposure.
Part #: 43700 – Use to cap 30 cc amber syringe barrel, 20 per box
Part #: 46700 – Use to cap 1L amber cartridge barrel, 10 per box
UV blocking barrels block UV light, while allowing fluid levels to be monitored.
Part #: 43402 – 30 cc amber syringe barrel with piston and label, 20 per box
Part #: 46402 – 1L amber cartridge barrel with piston and label, 10 per box
For efficient unloading of BlueGrip workholding adhesive into smaller liters. Highly efficient unloading for one component material, using durable components, and wear resistant coatings.
- Single-post unloader
- Manual bulk filling station
- Use to fill 1L cartridges
- Dispensing Consistency – Fast air motor changeover with rapid-cycling, dual air-piloted cylinder provides uniform material output and consistent material pressure.
- Ease of Operation – Simple and intuitive front facing pneumatic controls that feature auto shutdown to prevent damage to the unit when the pump reaches the bottom of the container.
- Minimize Waste – Unique plunger seal design and low waste follower reduce the risk of costly material waste/loss due to leakage and/or unused material remaining in the pail.
- Speed of Maintenance – Removable packing gland provides fastest repair in industry, without having to remove the pump from the line.
- Production Efficiencies – Interchangeable follower plate and seal design reduce wasted material and lengthy changeover procedures.
- Safety Compliance – Tapered solvent cup and finger safe design for CE compliance.
- Easy Pail Changeover – Pail hold down feature facilitates ease of container changeover procedure, preventing movement when the follower is withdrawn.
- Pail Protectors (P/N 48006) – Optional pail protectors to extend seal life and reduce clean-up of BlueGrip workholding adhesive. To be inserted between the dispenser follower plate and the adhesive in the pail.
- Height 54.5 inches
- Depth 19 inches
- Width 25 inches
- Dry Weight 230-260 lb
- Air inlet connection 1/2 inche NPT
- Material outlet size connection -12 SAE
Automated recommendations available upon request.
Contact us for help selecting the best adhesive dispensing equipment for your application.
Adapter fits onto 30 cc adhesive tubes for dispensing with pneumatic dispensers.
- Blue 6 ft (1.8 m) hose.
- Required in order to operate all automated dispensers using 30 cc adhesive tubes.
- Designed with a positive safety locking action to prevent accidental disengagement, adapters are easy to install and remove.
- Each adapter assembly is precision molded for secure attachment to the adhesive tube with minimal effort, making its connection to the air output of a fluid dispensing unit fast and seamless.
Specifically designed to provide greater control when dispensing adhesives by automatically increasing airflow as the syringe barrel empties.
- Blue 6 ft (1.8 m) hose.
- Included with the high precision dispenser (P/N 73006) to operate dispenser using 30 cc adhesive tubes.
- Increases accuracy and consistency through precise mechanical regulation.
Plunger fits into 30 cc adhesive tubes for dispensing by hand
Includes controls and settings to electronically change/adjust dispensing time, pressure and vacuum. Consists of an auto-increment feature to adjust dispensing parameters after a certain number of shots or a specific lapsed time and auto-sequence mode that allows deposit patterns to be repeated automatically.
- 400 individual memory storage cells.
- Scroll or select cells via front panel keypad or external PC/PLC control.
- Switch between steady, timed and teach modes.
- Front panel manual cycle key.
- Teach function.
- Multi-level operator lockout.
- Alarm indicators.
- End of cycle feedback loop.
- Soft button data input 0-9 keypad.
- Operator control of LCD display brightness.
- Easy up/down arrow key navigation.
- External PC interface for data input.
- Display cycle counter.
- RS-232 communication capability.
- ESD safe via connection with external ESD.
- 0-100 psi (0-6.9) bar air regulation range.
- D-sub I/0 (15-pin) and communication (9-pin) connections.
- Alarm I/0 signals.