De-Bonding & Clean Up is Simple with Blue Photon
Blue Photon offers a variety of soak tanks, pressure washers and cleaning tools to efficiently de-bond the workpiece and remove any cured, residual adhesive.
Contact us for more information about our cleaning equipment and methods.
Hot Water Spray Washer
The Hot Water Spray Washer is designed to wash residual adhesive off the workpiece and Grippers after debonding. An integrated high pressure pump easily washes away any residue in seconds.
- Pressure washing nozzle
- Compressed air blowing gun
- Foot pedal activator
- Safety micro-switch on door opening
- Stainless steel construction of wetted parts
- High pressure pump
- LED light for interior lighting
- Minimum tank level control to protect pump
- High-quality neoprene gloves 800-1000mm
- Adjustable pump pressure from 50 to 1,000 psi
- Internal pressure gauge to check pump pressure
Soak Debond Tank
The Soak Debond Tank 81300 allows for debonding the part from the grippers without twisting. This method is preferred in applications where twist debonding could cause delamination or other damage to the workpiece. Available in multiple sizes.
- Power requirements: 480V 3 PH or 220V 1PH
- Thermostat control: Soak temp: Digital 100 – 190 degrees F
- Signal timer: Digital 0-9999 sec
All external walls of the unit are insulated to help protect from hot surface contact. All specifications subject to change.
Spindle Mounted Cleaning Tool
Part#: 82400, 82500
The spindle-mounted gripper cleaning tool is used in a CNC machine to clean the grippers of cured adhesive.
- Mounts in any 3/4 diameter collet or end mill holder
- Replaceable head
- Tool Assembly Part#: 82400
- Replacement Head Part#: 82500
Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner
A handheld steamer provides pressurized steam for easy spot removal of residual cured adhesive from grippers and work pieces. Economical solution for prototypes or low-volume parts.
- 12 x 8 x 5 inches
- 4.3 lbs
- 12 oz water capacity
- Emits steam continuously for 20 minutes
- 9 ft power cord
- 1050 Watts of pressurized steam
- 275˚ F steam temperature
Soak and Spray Washer
The Soak and Spray Washer is designed with a hot water soak tub for part debonding, and a pressurized hot water spray chamber for part and gripper cleaning.
- Temperature control
- Soak timer with “Soak Finished” indicator light
- “Lower Tray” and “Raise Tray” functions
- Safety features
- Foot pedal operation for pressurized spray
- Power: 480V 3ph
- Max full load amps: 16.8
- Empty weight: approximately 1,200 lbs
- Full weight: approximately 1,600 lbs
- Max part size: 13″ x 14″ x 20″
- Max part weight: 50 lbs
- Max water capacity 48.5 US gallons
- Max outside dimensions: 66W x 40D x 67H
- Thermostat control
- Water temp 100-190˚ F
- Pressure output (variable) 100-1000 psi
- Signal timer
- LED signal light
- Part blow off
- Height from floor to arm holes: 43.5″ – 58.5″
* This washer can be custom fabricated to accommodate any size part. Contact us for pricing and specifications.
Industrial steam cleaner. The 5000CD produces 50 PSI of steam pressure and reaches temperatures up to 221 F at the tip of the steam output accessory. Other options available.
- 110V/120V 1000W element
- .66 gallon, 2.5 L water capacity
- Low water light indicator
- 50 PSI, 3.5 bar operating pressure
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Copper heating element
- Carrying handle
- 10-15 minute heat up time
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- Up to 4 hours of continuous steam
|81200||Hot water spray washer||Hot water pressurized spray adhesive removal|
|81300||Soak debond tank, stainless steel||Hot water soak tank for debonding and cleaning parts and grippers of cured adhesive.|
|82400||Axial grinder cleaning tool||Loads in CNC machine spindle to remove cured adhesive from grippers.|
|82500||Axial grinder cleaning head replacement||Replacement head for 82400 axial cleaning tool.|
|84750||Handheld pressurized steam cleaner||For removal of cured adhesive from workpiece and/or grippers.|
|81100||Spray and soak washer||Cleans part and grippers of cured adhesive.|
|84820||Industrial Steamer||Hot water pressurized spray adhesive removal|