Unique Workholding Grippers that Allow for Complete Photo-Activated Adhesive Curing
Blue Photon’s workholding grippers are a patented, load bearing, light transmitting fixture component. Grippers are the foundation of the Blue Photon grip technology.
- Inserted into fixture from the backside
- Can be retracted during workplace loading
- Debonds with 1/4 turn twist
- Available in 2 sizes
- Inserted into fixture from the topside
- Cannot be retracted during workplace loading
- Debonds with hot water soak and prying
How Our Grippers Work
The grippers are inserted into a fixture plate. The workpiece is secured to the grippers with BlueGrip™ workholding adhesive, which is cured with UV light that is transmitted through the core of the gripper. Machine processes can be simplified and automated by use of standardized fixture plates built with various gripper configurations to hold a variety of different sized and shaped workpieces.
Gripper Size Comparison
Our Gripper Inserts
Insert Size Comparison