UV Lightsource to Quickly Cure BlueGrip™ Workholding Adhesive
Curing the adhesive is a “60-second” proposition with our patented system, and we supply UV LED controllers, UV LED light heads and cables to do so. The controller is capable of operating multiple UV LED light heads and is available in 2 and 4 channel configurations. We also supply handheld radiometers, long and short UV LED heads, extension cables and right angle adapters for various sized grippers.
Talk to us for help configuring your system.
UV LED Controller
Part#: 65530, 65540
LX500 spot curing system has been uniquely designed with proprietary Intelli-Lamp® technology that monitors LED head temperature, lifetime data and automatically maintains optical stability +/- 5%.
- Part #: 65530 – UV LED Controller, 2 Channel
- Part #: 65540 – UV LED Controller, 4 Channel
- 1-2 individual UV LED heads or 1-4 individual UV LED heads, interchangeable to any channel
- 2.4″ full color display with main control, input configurations, system maintenance, LED information, calibration and micro SD log information
- 4-way membrane mode control for system display and programming
- Start/stop – control start or stop of the LED emission
- Alarm icon on screen in the event of an error or fault
- External control via optional foot pedal, PLC or PC through USB communication
UV LED Head
Part#: 56811, 59811
UV LED head cures BlueGrip workholding adhesive through grippers.
- Part #: 56811 – 125 mm length
- Part #: 59811- 55 mm length
Part#: 50907, 50908, 50909, 50900
Provides extra cable length from the UV LED controller to the UV LED head where the UV curing process is farther away from the controller.
- Part #: 50907 – 1M length
- Part #: 50908 – 3M length
- Part #: 50909 – 5M length
- Part #: 50900 – 10M length
- Cable type – USB
- Cable characteristic – extension cable
- Color – black
Right Angle Adapter
Part#: 64850, 64860, 64950, 64960
Attaches to the UV LED head when clearance issues arise.
- Part #: 64850 – standard adapter use with head-in gripper 12130 or 12131
- Part #: 64860 – extended adapter use with gripper insert 22100 or 22200
- Part #: 64950 – standard adapter use with head-in gripper 13160
- Part #: 64960 – extended adapter use with gripper insert 23100 or 23200
Measure stray UV light output in the range of 280 to 400 nM.
- Measuring Range – 1 to 1999 uW/cm2, 0.01 to 40 mW/cm2
- Accuracy +/-4% +/- 1 Digit
- Display – Backlit 4 Digit LCD
- Data Hold
- Min./Max. Memory
- Memory – 20 Point
- Battery Type – 9V
- Cord Length – 46″
- Calibration Certificate – NIST
UV LED Light Sensor
Measure stray UV light output from LED head.
- Accuracy +/- 10%
- Calibration Cycle – One Year
- Operating Temperature Range – Ambient to 40° Centigrade
- Certification – Complies with IEC, Canadian and US Standards, RoHS compliant
- Traceability – NIST and NRC Compliant
- Sensor Dimension (LxWxH) – 75 mm x 25 mm x 11.95 mm
- Use with P/N 66700
Beam Positioning Kit
Centers the LED head over the UV sensor.
- Consistent measurements by accurately positioning the beam on the detector sensor
- Use with P/N 62600
|LED UV Equipment|
|65530||UV LED Controller, 2 Channel||Controller for UV LED light heads, controls up to 2 heads.|
|65540||UV LED Controller, 4 Channel||Controller for UV LED light heads, controls up to 4 heads.|
|56811||125 mm Length UV LED Head||UV LED head to cure BlueGrip workholding adhesive.|
|59811||55 mm Length UV LED Head||UV LED head to cure BlueGrip workholding adhesive.|
|50907||1M Extension Cable||To provide 1M of extra cable length from the UV LED controller to the UV LED head.|
|50908||3M Extension Cable||To provide 3M of extra cable length from the UV LED controller to the UV LED head.|
|50909||5M Extension Cable||To provide 5M of extra cable length from the UV LED controller to the UV LED head.|
|50900||10M Extension Cable||To provide 10M of extra cable length from the UV LED controller to the UV LED head.|
|64850||Right Angle Adapter, Standard||To use when clearance issues arise, use with P/N 12130 or 12131.|
|64860||Right Angle Adapter, Extended||To use when clearance issues arise, use with P/N 22200.|
|64950||Right Angle Adapter, Standard||To use when clearance issues arise, use with P/N 13160.|
|64960||Right Angle Adapter, Extended||To use when clearance issues arise, use with P/N 23200.|
|62020||Handheld Radiometer||Measures stray ultraviolet light output.|
|62600||UV LED light Sensor||Measures UV light output from LED head.|
|66700||Beam Positioning Kit||Centers the LED head over the UV sensor, use with P/N 62600.|